All of Virginia Beach City Public Schools' (VBCPS) 82 testing sites are projected to earn state accreditation again for 2023-2024, following today's release of Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) Standards of Learning (SOL) test scores and school quality indicators data.
High School SOL Testing Changes FAQ
Below are the changed Standards of Learning (SOL) testing requirement for high school students. These changes took effect in the 2018-2019 school year.
- What has changed in regards to SOL testing requirements in high school?
- What if a student took algebra I SOL in middle school?
- How do I know what tests my child needs for their diploma requirements?
- What about student-select verified credit?
- Will my child be able to retake a failed SOL test?
- What if a student takes an SOL test they were not required to take?
- Who should I contact with questions about SOL testing?