All of Virginia Beach City Public Schools' (VBCPS) 82 testing sites are projected to earn state accreditation again for 2023-2024, following today's release of Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) Standards of Learning (SOL) test scores and school quality indicators data.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What subject areas am I able to select on my application?
- How will I know if my application is complete?
- Will I automatically be selected to work summer school because I am a Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) employee, and I applied?
- How will I know if I have been selected to work summer school?
- I am not a VBCPS employee. Can I be hired to work summer school?
- How much will I be paid as a summer school employee?
- Why is summer school employment considered “temporary,” even for current VBCPS employees?
- Can I still be hired if I have a previous commitment that conflicts with the days I am scheduled to work summer school?
- What if I need to be absent due to illness, or unforeseen circumstances?
- Can a summer school position be split?