All of Virginia Beach City Public Schools' (VBCPS) 82 testing sites are projected to earn state accreditation again for 2023-2024, following today's release of Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) Standards of Learning (SOL) test scores and school quality indicators data.
Application Process/Required Documents
The application season opens on February 15, 2023 and will remain open until June 2, 2023. At that time, it will remain closed until June 15. After June 15, 2023, you may apply for the waitlist until October 2, 2023
- 1. Proof of child's birth
- 2. Parent/Guardian proof of identification
- 3. Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- 4. VBCPS Registration/Emergency Data Form
- 5. Parent/Guardian proof of income
- 6. Two Proofs of Parent/Guardian Virginia Beach Residency*
- 7. Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- 8. A copy of a comprehensive physical examination
- 9. Proof of immunizations
- 10. Two Current emergency contact phone numbers
Pre-K enrollment is contingent upon validation of all required documents.
Apply for Pre-K (2023-2024) from February 15, 2023 until June 2, 2023
Thank you for your interest in the VBCPS Pre-Kindergarten program. We accept applications from February until June for first-round placements. You may still apply from June until October for the waitlist. We will continue to place students as we have openings.