Scholarship Central is updated on a regular basis during the school year. Please check back for the most current list of scholarships. If you have a scholarship that is suitable for Scholarship Central, please complete this form.
Scholarship Central serves as a resource for locating various scholarships for high school students. Your high school counselors are working together, as a team, in order to provide all of our graduating seniors opportunities to apply for financial assistance to the college or university of choice. Bookmark this page for easy access to Scholarship Central.
The school division has made every effort to ensure that Scholarship Central is accurate.
- You are responsible for mailing your own application.
- Please pay close attention to all application deadline requirements.
- Please submit all required information in a timely fashion.
- If the application requires a school transcript, please complete the appropriate request form available in your guidance office and submit at least 2 weeks prior to the mailing deadline date. Be sure to include any requests for counselor recommendations at this time.
- If you have any questions, please contact the scholarship coordinator at your school.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, CONGRATULATIONS! Please notify your school's scholarship coordinator.